If you experience any game slow downs, the following suggestions can improve performance significantly:
- Press F5 in game to toggle Crowd on/off (*)
- Press F12 in game to toggle Radar on/off
- Press F11 in game to toggle Score on/off
Java Heap Problems
Some Mac and Linux based systems (depending on the Java JRE version being used) may occasionally experience a Java Heap/Out Of Memory issue.
This problem can be resolved by increasing the amount of memory available for use by the game.
(1) Right click on the AwesomeSoccerWorld2010 application, and select "Show Package Contents".
(2) Open the Info.plist file in your text editor, then change the entry
<string>-Xmx512m</string> to be <string>-Xmx600m</string>
(1) Amend the AwesomeSoccerWorld2010Demo.sh file to read:
java -Xmx600m -Djava.library.path=lib -jar AwesomeSoccerWorld.jar